- Rs 120 crore shady income traced in MP, Chhattisgarh
- Income tax department in current financial year has carried out 214 regular assessment tax surveys across Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh revealing undisclosed income worth Rs 120 crore.
- 136 TDS surveys had also been carried out across two states in past 11 months, which had revealed short payment or non-payment of TDS to the tune of Rs159.6 crore.
- The target for income tax collection for Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh for 2018-19 was Rs27, 431 crore, which had been revised last week from Rs25,450 crore.
MPPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for MPPCS Prelims and MPPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by MPPCS Notes are as follows:-
- MPPCS Mains 2022 Tests and Notes Program
- MPPCS Prelims Exam 2022- Test Series and Notes Program
- MPPCS Prelims and Mains 2022 Tests Series and Notes Program
- MPPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes