- Poor to get pucca houses within 3 yrs: CM
- Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan said that no stone will be left unturned for the development of the area during the Beneficiaries’ Convention held at village Dhodhiya and Gunheru of Pipari tehsil in Ashoknagar district.
- Chouhan mentioned that pucca houses will be provided to all the poor within the next 3 years under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. He further stated that free education will be provided to the children of labourers from class 1 up to PhD. An economic assistance of Rs 30,000 per hectare will be provided as compensation to the farmers, whose over 50 per cent crop is damaged by the hailstorm. Chouhan informed that Rs1735 per quintal has been declared as the support price of wheat. Besides this, a bonus amount of Rs265 per quintal will be provided to the farmers.
- The Chief Minister said that he would participate in a large annual mela to be held at Mata Janki Karila Dham on March 6. He mentioned that he will perform bhoomi poojan of rejuvenation works of Mata Janki Mandir and development works of its premises costing Rs6 crore.
- World Wild Life Day: 3 March
- World Wild Life Day was celebrated all over the world on March 3 to create awareness about the world’s wild animals and plants and safeguard them.
- The United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) announced 3 March, as UN World Wildlife Day, to mark the date on which the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES) was signed.
- The theme for World Wildlife Day 2018 is: “Big cats: predators under threat”.
- Hindu woman elected to Pakistan’s senate in historic first
- Kirshna Kumari Kolhi from Pakistan’s Sindh province has become the first-ever Hindu Dalit woman Senator in pakistan.
- Kolhi, 39, from Thar is a member of Bilawal Bhutto Zardari-led Pakistan People s Party (PPP).
- She was elected on a minority seat from Sindh.
- Kolhi belongs to a remote village in Nagarparkar district of Thar in Sindh province.
- National Safety Day: 4 March
- National Safety Day is a Day which is used to make every people get safe from many issues such as Financial Loss, Health problems and also any types of problems in the life of the citizens.
- It is used to celebrate to become more secure from the activities which reflect and change the situation of the people in many ways evil as well as good ways.
- It is celebrated on the 4th March every year in India by the National Safety Council of India.
- Conrad Sangma Will be the Next CM of Meghalaya
- In Meghalaya, NPP chief Conrad K Sangma met Governor Ganga Prasad and submitted the letter of support from other parties.
- The swearing-in of Conard as the chief minister will take place on March 5.
- In Tripura, the government formation process is expected to be completed by March 10.
· ‘Arunachal Express’ inaugurated making travelling convenient and viable for commuters
- Arunachal Pradesh, State Minister of Railways, Rajen Gohain and Minister of Home Affairs Kiren Rijiju inaugurated the Arunachal Express which is ought to be a weekly express. Arunachal Express, a fully air-conditioned new weekly train service will run between Naharlagun and New Delhi.
- The new service will complement an existing weekly train service between the two places. It will also be the 14th direct train connecting Northeast with the national capital.
- The Arunachal Express will have state-of-the-art coaches which are measured to be modern and safe.
- The train will cover the 2,013 km distance between Naharlagun and Anand Vihar Terminal in little over 38 hours and will have 14 stoppages. The train will be completely air-conditioned and will have first class, two-tier and three-tier coaches along with a pantry car.
- Odisha state launches KHUSHI Scheme To Provide Free Sanitary Pads
- The Odisha government launched KHUSHIscheme to provide free sanitary napkins to school girls across the state.
- The scheme will be implemented by the health and family welfare department of the state at a cost of 70 crores per year.
- Under the scheme, the state will provide free sanitary napkins to 17 lakh girls studying in Classes 6 to 12 in government and government-aided schools.
- The announcement was made by the CM of Odisha Naveen Patnaik.
· Isro gears up to launch 2 satellites before Chandrayaan-2 mission
- Amid intense preparations for its most challenging Chandrayaan-2 mission, Indian Space Research Organisation (Isro) is gearing up to launch two other satellites before the lunar mission in April.
- Gsat-6A, similar to Gsat-6, is a high-powered S-band communication satellite weighing 2,140 kg. It will provide a platform for developing technologies that would be useful in future satellite-based mobile communication applications.
- IRNSS-1I, on the other hand, is a navigation satellite that is meant to replace the faulty first navsat IRNSS-1A, part of the Indian navigation system or NavIC or desi GPS. The three atomic clocks of the IRNSS-1A that were meant to provide precise locational data had stopped working two years ago.
· India beat Pakistan to win Snooker Team World Cup
- India won the inaugural IBSF Snooker Team World Cup title.
- The Indian combine of Pankaj Advani and Manan Chandra defeated Pakistan in the best-of-five final played in Doha.
MPPCS Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for MPPCS Prelims and MPPCS Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by MPPCS Notes are as follows:-
- MPPCS Mains 2022 Tests and Notes Program
- MPPCS Prelims Exam 2022- Test Series and Notes Program
- MPPCS Prelims and Mains 2022 Tests Series and Notes Program
- MPPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes