The following are some of the major initiatives taken by the government to promote Madhya Pradesh as an investment destination:
- Under Prime Minister Graamin Sadak Yojana, during 2016-17, construction of more than 2,000 km of roads has been targeted by the state government. For the development of various roads in the state, allocation of US$ 1.12 billion has been proposed by the state government
- Work on construction of IT parks in 4 major regions of the state, including Indore, Gwalior, Bhopal and Jabalpur, is expected to be initiated during 2016-17. Moreover, electronic manufacturing clusters are also being established in Jabalpur and Bhopal. For these new establishments, Government of Madhya Pradesh allocated an amount of US$ 7.94 million as per the Budget 2016-17.
- For a structured growth, the government has divided the state into six clusters – Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Rewa and Sagar.
- The state is developing two SEZs at Hargarh and Umariya- Dungariya. Once operational, the Hargarh SEZ will provide infrastructure support to mineral-based industries, while Umariya-Dungariya will cater to the agriculture and food processing industries.
- The state government has announced plans to upgrade existing apparel clusters at Indore and Jabalpur. The state government has established a textile park in Chhindwara.
- MPPCS Mains 2022 Tests and Notes Program
- MPPCS Prelims Exam 2022- Test Series and Notes Program
- MPPCS Prelims and Mains 2022 Tests Series and Notes Program
- MPPCS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes